Green roof (LEED Gold project)
With a surface of over 30,000 square-feet, including an accessible 8,000 square-foot terrace, where Groupe Lefebvre built two ponds that, helped by plants, are tasked to filter the greywaters of the building.
This project was made in collaboration with Decarel Inc.
Groupe Lefebvre also damp-proofed the following elements:
- Foundation walls with bituminous and bentonite membranes
- Access ramp with an elastomer membrane
- Oil tank with an epoxy coating
- Retention pond on roof with cement membrane
This waterproof and insulated roof terrace contains a potting soil that permits a seeding adapted to roofs.
- Owner : Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Project date : 2004-2005